1. Private Photography Session - What better way to capture that hilarious expression or "I'm so innocent and cute" look than with a private photography session of your pup? A picture lasts a lifetime and so do the memories you have with your dog.
|Photo Credit: www.rialeephotography.com|
Prices can vary from $150 - $600 for private photo sessions. Check out Happy Dog Sessions from Rialee Photography!
2. Custom Portrait - Similar to a private photography session, custom artwork, is a great way to celebrate and proudly show off your furry friend.
|Photo Credit: Etsy - AnnaMarieRochelle by Annie Nelson|
Artwork ranging from $140-$250
|Photo Credit: Etsy - baybeari designs|
Artwork raning from $35 - $90
3. Coffee Table Book - This kind of gift is always so chic and thoughtful. Who wouldn't love curling up with a glass of wine and flipping through adorable pages of Man's (and Woman's) Best Friend?!
- DOGS by Tim Flach
- Dogs in Vogue by Judith Watt
- Hollywood Book of Dogs by Robert Dance
- The Big New Yorker book of Dogs by Malcolm Gladwell
|Photo Credit: www.amazon.com|
Photo Credit: The Metropolitan Museum of Art Bookstore
4. PJ Salvage Dog Pajamas - Who couldn't use some cozy pajamas during this time of year, especially ones with adorable pups all over!
Photo Credit: www.nordstrom.com
5. K Kane Jewelry Designs - This beautiful 18K gold cuff is a stunning addition to your jewelry repertoire and a great statement piece. Celebrate how fabulous your bond is with one of these beautiful pieces!
|Photo Credit: Neiman Marcus|
We truly hope you have a wonderful holiday!
A & A